When completing the enquiry form to send a message to the band, the following will be adhered to:
1. By providing us with your email address, we will use this address to reply to any correspondence between the client and the band. During initial correspondence, the provided phone number will not be used.
2. If requesting a quote, then all relevant details of the event (inc. date, location, times etc) will be shared with the rest of the band members and may include investigating additional details about the venue prior to quoting to ensure that there are no restrictions which would impede the band's performance (eg. decibel limiters) .
3. Only correspondence between the client's enquiry and the band will be entered into. At no time will other information be sent out (inc. upcoming event details, promotional material, additional free dates etc) by the band unless explicitly requested as part of a reply to the band - such as instances where requested dates are unavailable and so the client asks which dates near the requested date may be free.
4. At no time will the band actively supply any details (name, event, email address etc) to a third party.
5. The enquiry details (inc. any personal data) remain entirely between the band and the client. The collection of personal data from the form will only be used to contact the client where necessary and as a starting point for completing the contract form details should a booking go ahead.
6. Messages to the band are processed by Wix (the website client), and we have been assured by them that they are GDPR compliant. As such, information sent through the enquiry form should not be accessible by any third party.